Michele Donahue, LPC Associate
Supervised by Russ Bartee, PhD., LMFT-S, LPC-S
Michele is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate. She is passionate about helping children, teens, couples, and individuals struggling with interpersonal issues. Michele has experience working with anxiety, depression, grief, and relationship concerns. She is also counseling individuals who are struggling with COVID- related anxiety and depression. She works with all age groups; and welcomes all beliefs, ethnicities, races, gender, and sexual orientation.
Michele has professional training and completed the Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1/2/3 Practicum Training by John and Julie Gottman and uses the sound relationship techniques in therapy.
Michele lives in Saginaw with her husband and two dogs. She married her high school sweetheart, celebrating their 40+ anniversary this year. Michele is blessed with three grown children and three grandchildren. Her creative endeavors are crochet/knitting and gardening.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Putting Stories to Work in Counseling
- Couple and Family Interventions for Traumatic and victimizing Experiences
- Couples and Family Therapy: Ways to Apply the Core Tasks of Psychotherapy
- Restoration Therapy: Understanding and Guiding Healing in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1/2/3 Practicum Training
- Healing After the Affair
- Facing the Dragon: EFT with Traumatized Couples
- Trauma and Resilience: A Life-Span Intervention Approach
Master of Science: Marriage and Family Therapy, Texas Wesleyan University – Fort Worth, TX
Bachelor of Science: Management Information Systems, the University of Texas at Arlington – Arlington, TX
Rate: $65.00 Session
No Insurance Plans Accepted