The mission of Lake Worth Counseling is to provide a stellar group counseling practice, create meaningful changes for individuals and families, and offer hope to our clients.
Founders and co-owners, Susan Schlosser Shepard and Jon Shepard share the commitment to these definitions of “counseling” and continue to contribute to the enrichment and development of the Company and staff and to the clients we serve.
Company Core Values include:
- Pursuit of excellence. Serve our clients well. Customer service is a key ingredient to our success.
- Embrace change for positive growth. Focus on professional and personal enrichment.
- Accountability. We have high standards. When we miss the mark, we own our mistakes and welcome feedback. We accept each opportunity as a challenge for learning and growing.
- Performance. Focus on strengths and the opportunity to succeed.
- Team Effort. Collaborative, supportive, and fun.
- Communication. Open dialogue, Prompt feedback. Provide solutions to potential problems.