To promote hope, healing, and meaningful changes for individuals and families in a welcoming, and supportive environment.
Founders and co-owners, Susan Schlosser Shepard and Jon Shepard share a commitment to mental health and continue to contribute to the enrichment and development of the Company, staff members & the clients we serve.
Company Core Values include:
- Pursuit of excellence. Serve our clients well. Customer service is a key ingredient to our success.
- Embrace change for growth. Focus on professional and personal enrichment.
- Accountability. We have high standards. When we miss the mark, we own our mistakes and welcome feedback. We accept each opportunity as a challenge for learning and growing.
- Performance. Focus on strengths and the opportunity to succeed.
- Team Effort. Collaborative, supportive, and fun.
- Communication. Open dialogue, Prompt feedback. Provide solutions to potential problems.