How does the client join a Telehealth Video or Telephone Session?
1. A Telehealth Video link will be emailed and texted to the client the same day of the scheduled appointment and no later than 8:30 AM. Please call our office at (817) 238-0106 if a link was not received and we will be happy to assist.
2. Session payments including insurance co-pay or session fees will be applied to the client’s credit card on file at the time of the session. If the client wishes to use an alternate payment please call our office in advance so the correct form of payment is applied.
3. The client must have a signed consent form on file for Telehealth Services. This form is part of the initial online registration for all new clients.
4. At the scheduled appointment time, click the unique link shared by LWC for a Telehealth video session. There are no apps to download. Join your session from a mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
The client may also access the Telehealth session directly from the Client Portal. Note: The client online portal is where you originally signed in as a new client to complete LWC registration paperwork. No link is required if the client prefers to login to the secure client portal site.
5. Click on the link, don’t forget to enter the client name, and click ‘Join’.
6. If joining a session by basic cell phone, the counselor will call the client directly at the time of the session (please accept the call as it may be from an unknown number).
If you have any connection issues, please call our office (817) 238-0106. If you are unable to attend your Telehealth session for any reason, please contact our office at least 24 hours in advance in order to avoid a Late Cancellation Fee.