How does the client join a Telehealth Video or Telephone Session?
1. A Telehealth Video link will be emailed and texted to the client along with their electronic appointment reminder. Please contact our office asap at (817) 238-0106 if a reminder/telehealth link was not received and LWC support staff will be happy to assist.
2. Session payments including insurance co-pay or session fees will be applied to the client’s credit card on file at the time of the session. If the client wishes to use an alternate payment please call our office in advance so the correct form of payment is applied.
3. At the scheduled appointment time, click the unique link shared by LWC for a Telehealth video session. There are no apps to download. Join your session from a mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
The client may also access the Telehealth session directly from the Client Portal. Note: The client online portal is where the client originally signed in as a new client to complete LWC registration paperwork. No link is required if the client prefers to log in to the secure client portal site.
4. Click on the link and enter client name, and click ‘Join’.
5. If joining a session by basic cell phone, the counselor will call the client directly at the time of the session. If the counselor has not been in contact with the client within 5 minutes of session time, please call (817) 238-0106.
If you have any connection issues, please call our office (817) 238-0106. If you are unable to attend your Telehealth session for any reason, please contact our office at least 24 hours in advance in order to avoid a Late Cancellation Fee.