How does the client join a Telehealth Video or Telephone Session?
1. Please call LWC front desk at (817) 238-0106 approximately 10 minutes prior to your Telehealth Video or Telephone Session so we may get you checked in by phone and collect payment (insurance co-pay or session fee may apply).2. The front desk support staff will ensure we have client signed informed consent for Telehealth Services and send a link for your session while we have you on the phone! You can decide if you want to use your cell phone or computer for the session with your counselor.
You may also access your Telehealth session directly from the Client Portal. Note: Client online portal is where you originally signed in as a new patient to complete LWC registration paperwork. No link is required if client prefers to login to the secure client portal site.
3. At your scheduled appointment time, click the unique link shared by LWC. There are no apps to download. Join your session from a mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
4. Click on the link, don’t forget to enter your name, and Join.
5. If your joining a session by basic cell phone, your counselor will call you directly at the time of your session (please accept call as it may be from an unknown number).
6. If you have any connection issues, your counselor will call you by phone within the first 10 minutes of your session to assist.